Salomon STH2 WTR 13 Downhill Binding
This product is not available.Shop similar products
An advanced binding for skiers weighing 110 - 275 lbs., the Salomon STH 2 WTR 13 downhill ski bindings feature a lower toepiece and wide width to enhance performance on fat skis.
- Low, 18mm stand height in toepiece and wide metal baseplate transmit power precisely to wide skis
- Elastomer layer in bindings smoothes out the ride on firm snow
- Long, automatically adjusting toe wings increase contact zone with boots for precise boot hold and enhanced energy transmission to edges
- Heelpiece from Salomon's Guardian series lets you easily feel when you're locked into the binding
- Stomp Pedal antifriction device uses fewer moving parts than standard designs, increasing durability and maintaining reliable release
- Choose from 90, 100 and 115mm brake widths; 4 - 13 DIN range provides performance for advanced skiers
- The Salomon STH 2 WTR 13 downhill ski bindings are compatable with all standared alpine/downhill boots and the Salomon WTR boot soles, not included
Imported.View all Salomon Downhill Ski Bindings
Recommended Skier Weight
110 - 275 pounds
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...