- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers offer the right combination of breathability and protection to keep your feet dry on long treks; soft nubuck doesn't require breaking in
- BDry waterproof, breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- Deluxe footbeds feature a well-defined arch for support and nest perfectly inside the boots
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping the boots light and agile
- Nylon shanks and thermoplastic urethane forefoot plates offer torsional stability and protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Rubber randing on the toes and heels helps protect the uppers from abrasion
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip with ease in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces thanks to the toothy side lugs and 4mm directional lugs underfoot
|Upper||Waterproof nubuck leather|
|Lining||BDry waterproof breathable membrane/nylon mesh|
|Support||Thermoplastic urethane forefoot plate/nylon shank|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||2 lbs. 6 oz.|
I wear an 11.5 in Keen Boots how does the size of the Oboz compare?
I want to water proof my bdry shoe I have already sprayed them with a scotch guard waterproofing. I was thinking that using a Leather Dressing such as one made by Pecard would help in the waterproofing and help the longevity of the shoe. Should i use it?
Do these ankle high boots have any thicker soles than the same in shoes?
Does the Mens Oboz Bridger BDry come in wide sizes 10.5, EE??
Does this boot have good ankle support? I am now wearing a low cut hiking shoe (Lowa), like them very much but I need good ankle support.
How are these in warm weather? They seem ideal however, just looking at them they appear hot. Do they have good ventilation to prevent excessive heat?
Hi, I would like to order some insoles for my Oboz hiking boots but am not sure what model they are. They are probably 3 yrs old and i don’t have the receipt any more.. is there a way to tell which model they are? do you need a photo?
How compatible are these boots with Superfeet insoles, and which insoles would you recommend?