- Author: Wayne D. Cottrell
- Softcover; 288 pages; color maps and photographs
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2012
- Best Bike Rides: San Francisco offers precise directions, route maps, safety tips, information regarding levels of difficulty, mileage and available food and facilities
- Includes suggestions for the best bay view rides, best ocean view rides, best bayside rides, best rides through the redwoods and best interior rides
- Rides are spread throughout the Bay Area: as far south as Half Moon Bay, as far north as Novato and Bolinas and as far east as Alamo, with a few rides right in the city
- Best Bike Rides: San Francisco measures approximately 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.
Written for cyclists of all stripes, Best Bike Rides: San Francisco offers a diverse array of scenic tours in and around one of California�s largest urban destinations. Road rides, rail-trails, bike paths and single-track mountain bike rides are all included. Most rides are in the 5 to 30 mi. range, allowing for great afternoon outings and family adventures. Included are 40 rides with color photographs, maps and point-by-point directions.