- Premium 700-fill-power goose down is extremely warm, lightweight and compressible
- Water-repellent down is treated to stay drier longer and dry faster than untreated down
- Lightweight, glossy, down-proof nylon shell and slick, exposed Vislon zippers lend a unique look
- Insulated hood zips off for sunny days while the high, insulated collar provides coverage and warmth
- Inside mobile office pocket; zippered hand pockets; inside zippered pocket
- Marmot Stockholm down jacket features microfleece inner cuffs and an adjustable hem that seals in warmth
|Average Weight||1 lb. 9 oz.|
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.