Electra Hawaii 1 20'' Girls' Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A stable bike built for developing riders, the Electra Hawaii 1 20'' girls' bike is a great next step for girls who want a fun bike that looks great and lets them cruise in style.
- Sturdy steel frame withstands all sorts of abuse; metal chain cover and fenders help protect child from grime and moving parts
- Floral graphics on the frame, fenders and chainguard
- Spring-cushioned saddle
- Low step-through frame accommodates a wide range of heights and makes mounting and dismounting the saddle quick and easy
- Integrated coaster brake is both effective and intuitively simple to use—just have her pedal in reverse
- With a single speed and coaster brakes, the child-size Hawaii is simplicity itself; there are no shifters or hand brakes to concern a new rider
- Ergonomic saddle helps balance the child atop the bike in comfort; handlebar design accommodates an upright ride and enhances control
- Wide balloon tires enhance stability and traction
- Specs subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Electra Kids' Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Classic steel, 40t
9-piece loose ball
Number of Gears
1'' steel threaded
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...