Metolius Recon Crash Pad
The Metolius Recon crash pad provides 5.5 sq. ft. more landing area than most standard-size pads while maintaining a narrow profile when folded for easy carrying to your favorite bouldering spot.
- 3-panel design with angled hinges allows the Recon pad to fold up compactly for easy transportation to the crag; angled hinges eliminate gutters found on many folding pads
- 3 layers of foam absorb impacts; features 1 in. of closed-cell foam on top, 2.5 in. of open-cell foam in the center and 0.5 in. of closed-cell foam on the bottom
- 900-denier fabric with ballistic nylon on the bottom stands up to regular use outdoors; carpeted logo gives you a place to wipe your shoes clean
- Small exterior stash pocket and a large interior pocket hold shoes, chalk bags and other essentials
- Padded shoulder straps make it easy to carry; also includes dual sets of drag handles
- Closure flap reverses when pad is in use to protect shoulder straps from the ground
- The Metolius Recon crash pad has burly aluminum buckles that are guaranteed for life
Imported.View all Metolius Bouldering Crash Pads
(Open) 60 x 42 x 4 / (folded) 42 x 22 x 13 inches
14 lbs. 5.1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...