Platypus GravityWorks Filter Bottle Kit - 2 Liter
Platypus took the already fast and easy-to-use GravityWorks™ filter system and came up with this smaller and lighter 2-liter water bottle kit to fill your water bottles on backcountry adventures.
- System includes a 2-liter dirty collection reservoir, GravityWorks filter cartridge, universal bottle adapter and hoses
- Fill the dirty collection reservoir, hang it above your water bottle and let gravity carry the water through the filter and hoses
- Bottle adapter fits Platypus and most Nalgene, MSR, Sigg and Klean Kanteen bottles (not included); also attaches to most hydration reservoir shutoff valves and tubes
- Hollow fiber filter technology offers a high flow rate of 1.5 liters per min.
- Filter physically removes particles, protozoa, and bacteria down to 0.2 microns in size, including giardia, salmonella, cryptosporidia and others
- Unfiltered reservoir features a quick-disconnect valve that automatically shuts off the flow of water when hose is disconnected
- Shutoff hose clamp on the clean water hose allows on-demand water control for filling bottles; clamp also shuts off the system when not in use
- Clean the system by simply holding the filtered-water container above the unfiltered-water reservoir to backflush the filter
- Taste-free reservoir and silicone hoses ensure great-tasting water
- Weighs only 9.5 oz.
Made in USA.View all Platypus Gravity Water Filters
Protozoa and Bacteria
Pump Strokes Per Liter
1.5 liters per minute
Filter: 3 x 7.4; reservoir: 13.8 x 7.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...