- Author: Bruce Grubbs
- Softcover; 275 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Sasquatch Books; copyright 2012
- Includes trail ratings from worthwhile to spectacular on a scale of 1 to 5; ratings are based on water features, vistas, privacy and other enjoyment factors
- At-a-glance information includes recommended seasons, permit and parking fees, distance, elevation gain and estimated hiking times
- Topographical maps and concise descriptions give you a detailed preview of the trail
- The Creaky Knees Guide: Arizona measures 8.5 x 5.5 in.
Explore the splendors of Arizona�s natural landscape without the worry of breaking your back or punishing your knees. Written by outdoors expert Bruce Grubbs, this guide includes 80 short-distance, low-climb hikes packed with spectacular views from the Grand Canyon to the Central Highlands to Tuscon. Specifically chosen for their visual rewards and setting, these are the best half-day hikes in the land, plus a few longer routes to challenge those knees.