Mountaineers Books Biking Portland
Biking Portland includes 55 rides in and around Portland, Ore., from the Willamette Valley to Vancouver, Wash.
- Black-and-white photographs and maps
- You'll find 55 outings rated from easy to difficult, from 3 to 56 mi.
- Rides include difficulty, distance, elevation gain, elevation profiles, maps, mileage logs and public transportation directions to each ride
- Handy chart compares routes by difficulty, length, elevation gain, biking time and points of interest
- Sidebars call out unique features of Portland's cycling heritage
Made in USA.From the publisher: Portland is America's premier biking city, where cycling is a way of life and not just a form of recreation or transportation. Now, with this comprehensive new guide, residents and visitors alike can connect with the region's rich cycling culture.View all Mountaineers Books Washington and Oregon Cycling Guidebooks
Biking Portland ranges from the city's urban core east to the base of Mount Hood, west to the Tualatin Valley and Coast Range foothills, down the Wilamette Valley and north across the Columbia River. Avid rider and bike commuter Owen Wozniak maps out city bike lanes, bucolic country roads, wide rail trails and green boulevards. Whether you're looking for a morning workout or a weekend family outing, you can experience the Portland area's bridges, wild rivers, expansive parks and deep forest from the saddle of your bike.
8.5 x 5.5 inches
Number of Pages
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...