Katadyn Steripen Ultra UV Water Purifier
When you're traveling or backpacking, put your trust in the rechargeable Katadyn Steripen Ultra UV water purifier to be your source for potable water.
- Internal 2,200mAh li-ion polymer battery can be recharged from any USB power source; connect the included USB cable and start charging from a solar panel, laptop or car
- Low-power indicator lets you know when battery needs recharging; when fully charged you can treat up to 50 liters
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light rays safely purify clear water by destroying 99.99% of protozoa (including Giardia and Cryptosporidia), bacteria and even viruses
- UV-C purification protects you from risks that cause botulism, cholera, dysentery and typhoid, just to name a few
- To purify your water, just click a button and gently agitate the water
- Purifies 16 fl.oz. (0.5L) of water (cold or warm) in less than a minute or treat 32 fl. oz. (1L) in 90 seconds
- Designed to fit perfectly into store-bought bottles of water: just insert the Steripen Ultra’s lamp into the bottle and flip the bottle upside down to start treating the water
- Small size fits most containers—use it in cups, mugs, water bottles and canteens
- Steripen Ultra turns itself off once ultraviolet treatment is complete; can be used up to 8,000 times!
- Watertight seals keep water away from the electronics; rubberized grips provide secure handling in wet conditions
- Long used by municipal water districts and bottling companies, UV-C light treats water safely
- Use only on clear water, as cloudy, sediment-laden water hinders effectiveness; FitsAll prefilter (sold separately) clears particulates and debris from water
- Includes Katadyn Steripen Ultra water purifier, USB cable, carrying case and user instructions
Imported.View all Katadyn Ultraviolet Water Purifiers
Protozoa, Bacteria and Viruses
Pump Strokes Per Liter
32 fl. oz. per 90 sec.
7.3 x 1.6 x 1.3 inches
Liters Treated Per Set of Batteries or Charge
With integrated battery: 4.94 ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...