Outdoor Research Expedition Crocodile Gaiters
The extra-tough Outdoor Research Expedition Crocodile® gaiters are built to endure harsh temperatures, rough terrain and use with crampons when you're high on a mountaintop.
- Extra circumference around the entire leg allows for the thick layers of clothing worn in extreme conditions; sized to fit over plastic or leather mountaineering boots
- 3-layer Gore-Tex® nylon uppers offer waterproof, breathable protection; lined with Cordura® nylon for durability
- Super abrasion-resistant Cordura® nylon lowers are lined with nylon packcloth to deflect nicks from crampons
- Hook-and-loop front openings allow quick on/off; upper edge cinch straps with hook-and-loop closure ensure gaiters stay up, even in deep snow
- Rugged BioThane® webbing instep straps with buckles secures the fit; instep straps are replaceable
- Average weight of the Outdoor Research Expedition Crocodile gaiters: 12.1 oz. per pair
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Leg Gaiters
Type of Waterproofing
Gore-Tex waterproof breathable laminate
Gaiter Height (in.)
Max. Top Circumference (in.)
S: 16 inches
M: 17 inches
L: 18 inches
XL: 19 inches
Waterproof breathable laminate/nylon
S/M L/XL XS S M L XL XXL U.S. Men's 5 - 8 9 - 12 4 - 7 6 - 9 8 - 11 10 - 13 12 - 15 U.S. Women's 3 - 5 5 - 7 7 - 9 9 - 11
For gaiters, please refer to your shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...