REI Co-op Half Dome 4 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Lightweight, weather worthy and strong for 3-season use, the REI Half Dome 4 backpacking tent offers generous headroom, storage and easy access for up to 4 people.
- 2 side doors and 2 vestibules offer easy access and personalized storage for each occupant; 4 vents ensure the tent stays well ventilated
- Rectangular floor plan optimizes usable space and allows comfortable sleeping shoulder-to-shoulder or head-to-toe
- Color-coded poles and pole clips ensure an easy setup
- Advanced frame design combines DAC® Pressfit poles with dual-hub architecture to provide areawide headroom with nearly vertical side and end walls
- Exclusive Tension Truss architecture leverages bound seams to provide low-weight structural stability and to increase interior volume
- 4 adjustable, high-level ceiling vents mitigate condensation by drawing cool air under the fly and exhausting warm, moist air
- Waterproof floor with sealed seams has bathtub curves that stay taut for easy door zipper operation and maximize volume at end walls
- Multiple storage options include corner pockets, roof pockets and hang loops; additional stuff pockets hold doors out of the way and do double duty as storage
- Shape and position of tent door zippers allow for smooth, 1-handed operation; vestibule zipper can be opened more or less to fine-tune the weather protection and ventilation
- Durable polyester rainfly holds a consistently taut pitch and resists UV degradation
- No-wick welded construction ensures that moisture won't sneak through susceptible areas, such as guyout points, pole wraps and zippers
- Includes guylines with tighteners, stakes and pole repair tube; tapered, easy-to-stuff compression stuff sack, pole bags and stake bags keep everything organized
- Save weight and create a minimalist shelter by using just the rainfly, footprint (sold separately), poles and stakes
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
7 lbs. 3 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
5 lbs. 5 oz.
7 lbs. 12 oz.
8 x 24 inches
94 x 86 inches
56.1 square feet
10.4 + 10.4 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
8.5 / 9.5 / 11.1 millimeters
40-denier ripstop nylon / 20D nylon mesh
70-denier nylon taffeta
75-denier polyester taffeta
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...