- Author: Tom Watson
- Softcover; 170 pages; color photographs and maps
- Menasha Ridge Press; copyright 2012
- Author takes the guess work out of finding which destination is right for you
- Each campsite is rated for beauty, noise level, privacy, security, spaciousness and cleanliness
- Profiles of each campground provide essential details on facilities, reservations, fees and restrictions and an easy-to-read map
- Includes GPS-compatible coordinates
- The Best in Tent Camping: Minnesota measures approximately 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.
From Zippel Bay State Park�s birch-jack pine forest, overlooking the incomparable Lake of the Woods, to the Blue Mound prairies, pitching a tent in Minnesota opens the door to endless adventure. And campers are never far from a Great Lake or one of the myriad rivers, streams and lakes that make the state a campers paradise. But do you know how to find the right place? ?
Here�s the answer, right in front of your eyes! Maybe you seek a small, quiet campground near a fish-filled stream for a weekend of solitude, or maybe you and the kids need a campground with all the amenities and lots of recreational options. In Best Tent Camping: Minnesota, outdoors writer and enthusiast Tom Watson has complied the most up-to-date research—in the state he knows so well—to steer you straight to the safe and scenic treasure spot you had in mind.