- Author: Richard Rossiter
- Softcover; 143 pages; color photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2012
- Includes hand-drawn topos, easy-to-understand maps, photographs and detailed descriptions of the routes
- Covers Grand Teton, South Teton, Middle Teton, Death Canyon, Cascade Canyon Crags, Mount Owen, Mount Moran, Teewinot Mountain and Disappointment Peak
- Abrasion-resistant cover slides easily into your pack; Best Climbs: Grand Teton National Parkmeasures 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.
The Teton Range in Wyoming attracts mountaineers from all over the world with a superb variety of alpine climbing challenges.
Best Climbs: Grand Teton National Park showcases the best routes on these craggy mountains, from moderate ridge routes suitable for intermediate climbers to extreme north faces that will test the most seasoned alpinists.
This guide provides accurate, to-the-point route descriptions complemented by color maps and detailed topos. Stunning action photography rounds out the package to make Best Climbs: Grand Teton National Park and essential guide for local and visiting climbers alike.