- Author: Greg Witt
- Softcover; 288 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Menasha Ridge Press; copyright 2012
- Second edition includes updated maps, photos and trailhead coordinates; coordinates provided in UTM and latitude/longitude formats for GPS receiver compatability
- Choose among short, long, steep, and high-altitude hikes; hikes for children, dogs, runners and mountain bikers; wildflowers and wildlife hikes; historic and scenic hikes
- Key information sidebar displays length, elevation gain, difficulty, trail surface, traffic , hiking time, access, water requirements, maps and facilities
- Rich trail descriptions allow you to assess each trail before you hike it, and elevation profiles alert you to steep terrain
- GPS-based overview maps provide accurate trail information, and written directions lead you to the trailheads
- Historical notes provide fascinating details about early miners, trailblazers, the Pony Express and Mormon pioneers
- Features a list of recommended outdoor shops, hiking clubs and a glossary
- 60 Hikes within 60 Miles: Salt Lake City measures approximately 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.