- Author: Bill Schneider
- Softcover; 188 pages; color photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2012
- Visit areas such as the Teton Crest Trail, Paintbrush Divide, Lake Solitude, Moose Creek Basin, Owl Creek and many others
- Descriptions include distance, elevation gain, difficulty, mile-by-mile cues and GPS coordinates
- Full color maps offer a handy reference as you hike
- Author offers advice on planning your outings and safety tips
- Hiking Grand Teton National Park measures approximately 9 x 6 in.
Made in USA.