AMC White Mountain Guide with Maps - 29th Edition
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The comprehensive 29th edition of the AMC White Mountain Guide has treasures for those new to the trails, as well as experienced White Mountain hikers. Package includes 6 pull-out maps.
- Editors: Steven D. Smith and Mike Dickerman
- Softcover; 646 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- The Appalachian Mountain Club; copyright 2012
- More than 500 detailed and up-to-date trail descriptions give you plenty of options to choose from; suggested hikes for all levels of ability
- Information on distances, elevations and trip times makes planning a snap
- Includes tips on planning for a one-day outing or a week-long adventure
- White Mountain Guide also includes 6 full-color, fold-out, topographic maps complete with trail segment mileage
- Maps included: Presidential Range, Franconia-Pemigewasset, Crawford Notch-Sandwich Range, Moosilauke-Kinsman, Carter Range-Evans North and North Country-Mahoosuc
- Guidebook measures approximately 7 x 5 in.
Made in USA.View all AMC
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...