- Editors: Steven D. Smith and Mike Dickerman
- Softcover; 646 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- The Appalachian Mountain Club; copyright 2012
- More than 500 detailed and up-to-date trail descriptions give you plenty of options to choose from; suggested hikes for all levels of ability
- Information on distances, elevations and trip times makes planning a snap
- Includes tips on planning for a one-day outing or a week-long adventure
- White Mountain Guide also includes 6 full-color, fold-out, topographic maps complete with trail segment mileage
- Maps included: Presidential Range, Franconia-Pemigewasset, Crawford Notch-Sandwich Range, Moosilauke-Kinsman, Carter Range-Evans North and North Country-Mahoosuc
- Guidebook measures approximately 7 x 5 in.
Made in USA.