The North Face Recon Daypack
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
Slip on The North Face Recon daypack for technical outdoor performance that will take you on towering summit adventures or everyday work and school commutes.
- Panel-loading main compartment offers plenty of room for gear and clothing, or books and binders
- Laptop sleeve fits most 15 in. laptops; it doubles as a hydration pocket with drinking tube exit port (reservoir sold separately)
- Secondary compartment with organizer helps keep track of pens/pencils, wallet, cell phone, electronics and other daily essentials
- Front stash pocket with water-resistant zipper stows small necessities
- Large front mesh pocket closes with a buckle to securely hold a bike helmet or jacket
- The North Face Recon daypack features dual side mesh pockets that can hold water bottles or snacks
- Flexible, ventilated shoulder straps are injection-molded and feature polyethylene foam for added comfort
- Comfortable air-mesh back panel features a recessed spine channel that helps relieve pressure and enhance breathability
- Winged hipbelt can be stowed out of the way when not in use
- This pack is endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association, recognizing the comfort and function of its shoulder straps, back panel and interior organization
Imported.View all The North Face Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,770 cubic inches
2 lbs. 10 oz.
Number of Exterior Pockets
5 + main compartment
19 x 13 x 7.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...