La Sportiva Miura VS Climbing Shoes - Women's
At home on steep climbs with tiny edges and itty-bitty pockets, the women's La Sportiva VS climbing shoes slip on easily and help you power through hard, pumpy moves with greater control.
- Shoes have an aggressive cambered shape that is especially effective on small edges and in pockets
- 3 hook-and-loop straps on each shoe give you precise control over the fit and let you put the shoes on and take them off quickly
- Slip-lasted construction with leather uppers and wicking Dentex synthetic linings offer lasting performance, flexibility and stretch-resistance
- Forefeet use 1.1mm Laspoflex midsole supports for effective edging power and reduced foot fatigue
- The 4mm Vibram XS Grip2 soles supply incredible friction in all temperatures
- Shoes can be resoled
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Climbing Shoes
Climbing Shoe Type
Dentex synthetic stretch fabric
Vibram XS Grip2 rubber
Can Be Resoled
1 lb. 0.8 oz.
34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...