- Best Easy Day Hikes: Yellowstone National Park offers descriptions and maps for 30 easy-to-follow trails that lead to some of the most scenic places in the park
- Author: Bill Schneider
- Softcover; 101 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2011
- Hikes vary from half-hour strolls to full-day trips and are ranked from easiest to most difficult, making it simple to choose a perfect hike
- Includes GPS coordinates, mile-by-mile directions and clear trail maps
- Hikes are scattered throughout the entire park, leading you to uncongested trails and some of the park's best-kept secrets
- Best Easy Day Hikes: Yellowstone National Park measures 7 x 4.25 in.
- Includes a Trails Illustrated folded map that offers comprehensive coverage of the unmatched splendor and unique natural features of Yellowstone National Park.
- Map lists wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, geologic history and much more
- Map is printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Map includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:126,720
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1983, revised 2003
Made in USA.