- The updated Best Easy Day Hikes: Grand Teton National Park features descriptions and easy-to-follow maps for 20 short hikes through the park's most magnificent scenery.
- Author: Bill Schneider
- Softcover; 87 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2011
- Hikes range from after-dinner strolls to full-day hikes
- Hikes for everyone, including families
- Includes GPS coordinates, mile-by-mile directions and clear trail maps
- Best Easy Day Hikes: Grand Teton National Park measures 7 x 4.25 in.
- Includes a Trails Illustrated map that will help you plan trips and explore the area in and around Wyoming's Grand Teton National Park
- Printed on durable, tear-resistant, waterproof material, the map can go virtually anywhere you go
- Covers multiple USGS quadrangles with the convenience of a single map
- Based on exact reproductions of USGS topo map information—updated, customized and enhanced to accurately detail the unique features of the area
- Highlights hiking trails, cross-country ski trails, bike trails, fishing holes, boat ramps, campgrounds and many other subjects of interest
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:80,000 and 1:31,680
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1993 (revised 2008)
Made in USA.