- Best Easy Day Hikes: Sequoia and Kings Canyon features concise descriptions and easy-to-follow maps for 20 hikes
- Author: Laurel Scheidt
- Softcover; 100 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2011
- Guidebook leads you past tranquil waterfalls, up mountains offering spectacular vistas and through groves of giant sequoias
- Hikes range from 45 min. strolls to 5 hr. adventures
- Hikes for everyone, including families
- Includes GPS coordinates
- Stashable book measures 7 x 4.25 in.
- The Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of California's Sequoia and Kings Canyon national parks.
- Map provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Map is printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Map includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:80,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1983, revised 2006
Made in USA.