ACR Electronics ResQLink 406 GPS Personal Locator Beacon
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The ACR Electronics ResQLink GPS Personal Locator Beacon relays your exact position to a global network of Search and Rescue satellites to summon help when you have an emergency in a remote location.
- 406 MHz satellite signal and 121.5 MHz local homing signal help reduce search times and maximize your chances of survival
- 66-channel GPS fixes your location to within 100m; a satellite signal alerts Search and Rescue personnel while the local homing signal guides rescuers to your exact location
- Unique registered distress signal tells rescuers where and who you are
- Super bright LED strobe light helps rescuers get a visual fix and find you quickly
- Self-test the circuitry, battery power and transmission for peace of mind, knowing your beacon will work when you need it
- GPS acquisition test mode allows you to test GPS functionality up to 12 times over the life of the battery
- Once activated, the ACR Electronics ResQLink GPS Personal Locator Beacon transmits for up to 30 hrs. in typical conditions
- Compact design is carried easily in a pack or pocket and is waterproof down to 16 ft. for up to an hour and 33 ft. for up to 10 min.
Made in USA.This Personal Locator Beacon should only be used in situations of grave and imminent danger, and only as a last resort when all means of self-rescue have been exhausted.View all ACR Electronics Personal Locator BeaconsCOSPAS-SARSAT is an international satellite system that provides distress alert and location data to assist Search and Rescue operations. It detects and locates the signals of beacons operating on 406 Megahertz (MHz). The position of the distress and other related information is forwarded to the appropriate Search and Rescue point of contact through the COSPAS-SARSAT mission control center network. The goal of the system is to support all organizations in the world with responsibility for SAR operations, whether at sea, in the air or on land. The COSPAS-SARSAT system provides distress alert and location data to rescue coordination centers for 406 MHz beacons activated anywhere in the world.
This personal locator beacon has been pre-programmed with the US country code. If your country of residence is outside the Unites States, you will need to have the beacon reprogrammed by a local dealer or service center, which may involve additional cost.
Lithium (5 year replacement life)
3.9 x 1.9 x 1.3 inches
FCC; COSPAS-SARSAT, Canada, RTTE
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...