- Authors: Jerry and Marcy Monkman
- Softcover; 255 pages; black-and-white photographs and color pull-out map
- Appalachian Mountain Club; copyright 2010
- Great for a day trip or multiday excursions, the book reveals scenic bike paths, cobblestone beaches, glacial ponds, granite peaks and oceanside cliffs
- Pull-out topographic map of the entire national park includes trails, carriage roads, shuttle stops and more
- At-a-glance highlights chart and locator map make for easy trip planning; listings of local outfitters makes it easy to replace lost or left-behind essentials
- Detailed trail descriptions and trailhead GPS coordinates help minimize chances of getting lost; essays on local and natural history enrich adventures
Made in USA.