- Boots feature Pebax Rnew® plastic that is made from castor plant oil rather than petroleum as most plastics are
- Pebax Rnew performs exceptionally well across a wide range of temperatures, ensuring consistent flex, strength and stability
- Torsionally stiff plastic shells combine with 4 buckles and a power strap on each boot to deliver the control needed to drive big skis at high speeds
- Custom-thermal-formable Intuition Speed Pro G liners use dual-density foam for great performance, comfort and support
- Liners feature flex zones on the tongues for good ankle articulation while making telemark turns
- Pull tabs on the tongues and rear top edges of the liners ease entry
- Liners can be custom molded to your feet by an REI ski shop professional for the optimal fit
- Second buckle from the bottom on each boot has been improved over previous models with thicker cable to lock your feet in place and withstand the stress of backcountry skiing
- Powerful forward-lean mechanisms lock you in between 15° - 22°; release the forward lean for a comfortable walk mode while hiking or strolling around the lodge
- Scarpa T1 telemark boots sport rockerless Vibram Escape soles that provide excellent responsiveness while turning
Weight per pair is based on size 27.
|Liner Material||Thermal-formable foam|
|Liner Lacing System||None|
|Weight Per Pair||(Size 27) 3,944 grams|
|Best Use||Backcountry Skiing|
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference. Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale. Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing.Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.