- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liners keep your feet dry when you're stepping in shallow streams and hiking hard
- Water-repellent nubuck leather uppers feature Cordura® nylon ankle bands for comfort and flexibility; polyester linings wick moisture to keep your feet dry
- Derby-cut lacing fits a wide variety of foot volumes; padded and gusseted tongues relieve lace pressure while keeping out debris
- Full-length nylon shanks offer great support for long days on your feet; polyurethane midsoles absorb shock
- External polyurethane Monowrap® frames offer lateral stability while reducing weight
- Vibram® Evo rubber outsoles deliver excellent traction on a wide variety of terrain
- For proper sizing, please refer to the size chart with column heading "US Women's (injected soles)"
- Lowa is the official boot sponsor of the American Hiking Guides Association (AHGA)
|Lining||GORE-TEX waterproof breathable membrane/polyester|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||2 lbs. 2 oz.|
All women's sizes listed here are based on injected-sole boot construction found on hiking boots, such as the Renegade GTX Mid. Please go down half a size for board-lasted styles, such as the Mauria GTX and the Lady Light GTX.