- Author: Natalie Bartley
- Softcover; 362 pages; black-and-white photographs and 2-tone maps
- Falcon Guides; copyright 2009
- Enjoy hundreds of miles of flat, ready-made pathways perfectly suited for nonmotorized activities
- These converted abandoned railways, whose tracks and ties departed with the decline of railroading, connect towns and suburbs
- Trail descriptions, accompanied by maps and photos, include complete information on length, difficulty, surface, entry, endpoints, food, seasons and parking access
Made in USA.