- Covers wilderness areas, unique natural features, beaches, bicycle routes, campgrounds, hiking, botanical gardens, wineries and fishing areas
- Also includes back roads, museums, golf courses, historic sites, scenic drives, hiking areas, campgrounds, biking areas and boat launch sites
- 159 quadrangular maps cover approximately 24 miles wide by 33.5 miles high; scale is 1:200,000; one in. represents approximately 3.16 mi.
- Features tips on how to estimate your mileage on a road trip, use a GPS with the atlas and how to orient the maps with a compass
- Detailed atlas index, listed alphabetically with map page and grid coordinates, helps locate points of interest easily
- GPS-compatible maps contain Lat./Lon. tick marks and grid lines using the standard WGS84 datum
- Latitude spacing is at 7-minute-and-15-second intervals while longitude is at 8-minute intervals
- First edition; copyright 2008 DeLorme; 160 pages