- Author: Johnny Molloy
- Softcover; 195 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Menasha Ridge Press; copyright 2007
- Each trail description offers commentary on what to expect along the way
- Rates each hike for scenery, trail condition, difficulty, accessibility for children and solitude
- Easily carried in your pocket, this book provides directions to more than 30 of the best day and overnight hikes in the park
- Includes driving directions, elevation profile and GPS coordinates
Made in USA.