Mountaineers Books Best Hikes With Dogs - Georgia and South Carolina
Covers over 50 of the best dog-friendly hikes in Georgia and South Carolina, with information on all you need to know before you hit the trails.
- Authors: Steve and Ashely Goodrich
- Softcover; 205 pages; black-and-white photos; maps; illustrations
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2007
- Be prepared before you hit the trails with your pup; learn what to pack, get advice on trail etiquette and be aware of potential doggy dangers
- Summary table compares hikes by length, suitability for both fit dogs and older ones, availability of water and shade, off-leash options, and more
- Trails are rated 1 to 4 paws to show difficulty for canine and human hikers
Made in USA.View the Mountaineers Books Best Hikes with Dogs Product Line View all Mountaineers Books Southeast Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...