Mountaineers Books Weekend Rock Washington: Trad and Sport Routes from 5.0 to 5.10a
Make the most of your time on the rock in Washington state--after work or on your day off.
- Author: David Whitelaw
- Softcover; 317 pages; black-and-white photos; route maps
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2005
- Most approaches are short; drive time from urban centers is noted, and climbs range from a few minutes to a full day
- Even better, these routes have been selected for their quality of experience, rated on a three-star system
- Areas covered include: Washington Pass, Leavenworth, Darrington, Tieton River, Index, Mount Erie
- Exit 38, Frenchman Coulee, Banks Lake and Half Moon Crags
Imported.View all Mountaineers Books Washington and Oregon Climbing Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...