Mountaineers Books Best Hikes With Dogs: Arizona
Find more than 70 dog-suitable trails throughout the state--from short day hikes to extended backpacking trips.
- Author: Renee Guillory
- Softcover; 283 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2004
- Many trails accessible from Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Sedona, Prescott and Mogollon Rim country
- Terrain is hazard-free and easy on the paws
- Hike selection chart lists trails by attributes such as "unleased okay," "good for senior dogs," and stream or lake access
- How to keep your dog safe, healthy and hydrated in Arizona's arid climate
- What to pack for your pooch: the Ten Canine Essentials and the Doggy First Aid Kit
Imported.View all Mountaineers Books Southwest Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...