- Low- to medium-volume insoles take up less volume, making them ideal for close-fitting shoes or wide feet
- Full-length closed-cell foam provides cushioning, while 3/4-length polypropylene heel caps stabilize feet inside boots
- Deep heel pockets, rockered bottoms and soft edges allow for natural cushioning and shock absorption
- Superfeet recommends this style for use in footwear with non-removable insoles
- Blue Superfeet are not recommended for use with Gore-Tex® footwear as shape of rigid heel cap can stress GTX linings (try Green Premium insoles if arch allows)
- These Superfeet insoles are sold in US men’s sizing
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Fitness, Running, Hiking|
|Material(s)||Closed-cell polyethylene foam/polypropylene heel cap/nylon lining|
|B (4.5 - 6)||C (5.5 - 7)||D (7.5 - 9)||E (9.5 - 11)||F (11.5 - 13)||G (13.5 - 15)|
|U.S. Men's||5.5-7||7.5-9||9.5 - 11||11.5-13||13.5-15|
|U.S. Women's||4.5 - 6||6.5-8||8.5-10||10.5 - 12|
|U.S. Kids'||2.5 - 4|
|EU||34 - 36||37 - 38.5||39 - 41||42 - 44||45 - 46.5||47 - 49|
|UK||2 - 3.5||4 - 5.5||6 - 7.5||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||12 - 13.5|
Select the letter that matches your shoe size range. Letters on all Superfeet products represent heel cup width. For Superfeet insoles to work properly, your heels must be "in" the heel cup entirely, not "on" the heel cup on either side of foot. Stand on a pair of Superfeet in the letter that corresponds closest to your shoe size making sure your heel fits nice and snug "in" the heel cup. If that heel cup is too small, select the next letter size up. After you find your perfect heel-cup fit, simply trim the excess foam (using the sock liner from any of your shoes as a guide) and insert the new trimmed insoles into your shoes (removing the sock liners first).