Product Image of color Black loading
Vittoria Terreno Dry Tire
Thanks to its angled fish scale pattern and progressive depth design, Vittoria Terreno Dry tire rolls fast and transitions smoothly, bridging the gap between file and traditional all-condition treads.
- Best for dry terrain from gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing
- Fish scale design allows the center tread to roll extremely fast yet offers traction when loaded while cornering or braking
- Center scales are ramped to provide a fast-rolling leading edge yet sharp for effective braking and cornering
- Transitional-height mid and side tread pattern rolls smoothly between cornering lean angles
- 120 tpi nylon casing is lightweight yet strong and supple
- Gravel Endurance Construction features a flexible anti-puncture belt and reinforcing nylon layer for sidewall protection
- Graphene compound delivers grip, speed and durability
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View the Vittoria Terreno Product LineView all Vittoria Gravel Bike Tires
Recommended Pressure (psi)
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
120 threads per inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...