Park Tool TS-2.3 Pro Wheel Truing Stand
A durable, capable truing stand designed and built for daily use, the Park Tool TS-2.3 Pro wheel truing stand is easy to adjust and operate, and it's compatible with most bike wheels.
- Extra-tall uprights and wide calipers are capable of accepting most wheels commonly found on road, mountain, BMX and hybrid bicycles; up to 29+ in. with or without tire
- Uprights feature integrated storage for the included thru-axle adapters—allows for compatibility with solid, quick-release and thru-axle hubs without the use of adapters
- Upright adjustment is controlled with an ergonomically designed speed knob, which quickly adjusts the stand to accommodate any hub width in seconds
- Strong, comfortable knobs and spring-loaded calipers and caliper arm ensure smooth, consistent operation
- Removable composite caliper tips protect painted rims and fragile materials
- Maximum hub width is 200 mm (7.87 in.)
- Maximum rim width is 102 mm (4 in.)
- Stand can be bolted to your benchtop via mounting holes that are 9.5 mm (0.4 in.) in diameter and 200 mm (7.9") from center to center
- Can also be clamped in a vice—base measures 76 mm (3 in.) deep—or installed in the Park Tool TSB-2.2 Truing Stand Base (not included)
- Made from durable powder-coated heavy-gauge steel assembled and calibrated in St. Paul, Minnesota
- 100% adjustable and rebuildable for a lifetime of use
Made in USA.View all Park Tool Bike Wheel Truing Stands
18 lbs. 4 oz.