evolv Shaman Lace Climbing Shoes - Men's
Stiff and highly cambered, these evolv men's Shaman Lace climbing shoes excel on boulder problems and sport route climbs that require precise footwork on micro features.
- Downturned toes and injection-molded plastic concave midsoles reduce dead space under toes and provide a performance-oriented fit
- Knuckle boxes offer an ideal amount of space above toe knuckles for comfortably curling toes into a powerful position
- 2-part split soles with tensioned rubber arches allow the front and back parts of your feet to work independently for maneuverability and responsiveness
- Split tongues provide maximum comfort and easy on/off
- Asymmetric lacing system ensures a super-secure, highly customized fit
- Anatomically engineered heel fit with plenty of rubber allows powerful heel hooking in comfort
- For a lower-volume fit with the same performance, evolv recommends trying the Shaman Lace LV climbing shoes
- The shoes of choice for evolv athlete Paul Robinson
Imported.View all evolv Men's Climbing Shoes
|Climbing Shoe Type|
Synthetic lux microsuede
Synthetic suede (toe box and heel only)
4.2 mm TRAX high-friction rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
1 lb. 5.5 oz.
|Climbing Shoe Volume|
This model is unisex and has a medium to slightly larger volume in the forefoot. This model is ordered in US Men’s sizing.
For the same shoe in a LV (lower volume) fit, check out the equivalent Evolv LV or Women’s model.
For a tight performance fit, we recommend you start with your street shoe size. For a “comfort” fit, go up half a size from street shoe.
If you wear a US Men’s size 10 in running shoes, a US Men’s size 10 in this model will provide a tight performance fit.