La Sportiva Trango TRK GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
Looking for the climbing prowess of a mountaineering boot in a lightweight scrambler? La Sportiva Trango TRK GTX men's hiking boots are fully waterproof and ready for tough trails in any conditions.
- Anti-abrasion and water-repellent uppers feature blown-rubber mudguards, making these boots extremely durable and lightweight
- Minimal seams keep hot spots and blisters at bay
- Enhanced 3D Flex™ inserts offer excellent ankle mobility
- Rubber toe and heel rands provide protection and increased durability
- Vibram® Mulaz outsoles have a technical edging platform and aggressive rear lugs for dependable traction
- Boots feature some components made from recycled raw materials
Imported.View the La Sportiva Trango Product LineView all La Sportiva Men's Backpacking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
Anti-abrasion and water-repellent fabric with AirMesh insert (tongue only)
Dual-density MEMlex EVA
|Can Be Resoled|
2 lbs. 10.8 oz.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|34 EU||35.5 EU||36.5 EU||37 EU||37.5 EU||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU||43.5 EU||44 EU||44.5 EU||45 EU||45.5 EU||46 EU||46.5 EU||47 EU||47.5 EU||48 EU||48.5 EU||49 EU||49.5 EU||50 EU|
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.