Park Tool PCS 9.3 Home Mechanic Bike Repair Stand
Offering a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair, the Park Tool PCS 9.3 Home Mechanic repair stand is a great way to upgrade your home or garage shop.
- Fully adjustable clamp fits tubes and seatposts of any shape and material—including aero and dropper posts—from 7/8 to 3 in. diameter (22 to 76 mm)
- 360° of clamp rotation allows for positioning all parts of the bike within reach
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7 in.; 7 cm) fit into tight areas or onto short seatposts
- Stand is height adjustable from 39 to 57 in. (99 to 145 cm) using a convenient quick-release lever, thus accommodating any mechanic, whether seated or standing
- Requires a #2848A quick-release collar with accessory pods for use of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder or 106 Work Tray (collar and other accessories not included)
- All-steel construction and teardrop-shaped tubing ensure maximum rigidity and stability; locking support yoke and upgraded internals add dependability
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- When open, base forms a triangle of 36 x 36 x 48 in. (92 x 92 x 121 cm) for stability
- Quickly folds down to 44 x 14.5 in. (114 x 37 cm) for storage and transport; smooth-operating leg support system pulls both legs up in one simple motion
- Stand weighs 19 lbs. 14.4 oz. (9 kg) and holds up to 80 lbs. (36 kg) for compatibility with most two-wheeled, pedal-driven bikes, including fat-tire bikes and most e-bikes
- Note: This 80 lb. (36 kg) maximum capacity assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs
Imported.View all Park Tool Bike Repair Stands
19 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...