Product Image of color Black loading
Mountain Equipment Cirque Gloves - Men's
$80.73Compared to $115.00*
Reduced Price. You save 29%
All-round gloves that are warm and waterproof, Mountain Equipment Cirque gloves have a dexterous climbing fit that's as well-suited to difficult winter climbing as it is classic mountaineering days.
- EXOLITE 210 stretch double-weave soft shell outer fabric with water-resistant goatskin leather palms and overlays on backs of hands
- DRILITE® inserts are waterproof and breathable to keep hands dry and comfortable
- Climbing fit with pre-curved and articulated fingers and thumbs
- Fiber pile lining on backs of hands and high-loft fleece lining at palms add soft warmth
- Roll-tip fingers offer comfort and dexterity
- Reversed-suede nose wipes
- Adjustable wrist closures
- Weight: 6.3 oz. (180 g)
- Mountain Equipment is a member of Fair Wear Foundation, a European initiative working to improve workplace conditions in the garment and textile industry
Imported.View all Mountain Equipment Men's Shell Gloves
92% polyamide/8% elastane
Type of Waterproofing
DRILITE waterproof/breathable insert
XS S M L XL XXL Hand Circumference 7 - 7.75 7.75 - 8.25 8.25 - 8.75 8.75 - 9.25 9.25 - 10 10 - 10.75
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...