Swix JD Training Gloves - Women's
Designed and used by American Olympic Gold Medalist Jessie Diggins, these Swix JD training gloves deliver high performance, reliable comfort and easy mobility while you're out on the snow.
- Though designed for cross-country skiing, these gloves are also a great pick for skating, snowshoeing, running and cold-weather cycling
- All-natural full-grain leather palms are supple and extra-durable; reinforced wear zones improve grip on ski poles or handlebars
- A light layer of Thinsulate™ insulation on tops of hands retains warmth
- Double elastane cuffs are designed to accommodate ski pole straps and offer easy on/off
- Outseam-sewn fingers feature elastane sidewalls for a seamless fit and feel; 3D precurved fingers allow easy mobility and touch-screen compatibility
- Patented thumb gussets improve fit and breathability
- Terry wipe thumb inserts add convenience
- Classified by Swix as System 2; light/midweight design is ideal for training and racing in colder conditions, providing airflow and minimizing cold; gloves are not waterproof
- Exclusive design of US Ski Team and Olympic/World Cup Champion Jessie Diggins
Imported.View all Swix Women's Cross-Country Ski Gloves
Top of hand: Thinsulate synthetic fibers
Touch Screen Compatible
S M L Length 6.5 7 8 Hand Circumference 6.5 6.75 7.25
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...