Mountain Hardwear Firefall Bib Snow Pants - Men's
Whether you're first out the traverse on a blower pow day or ripping groomers with sunny skies, the Mountain Hardwear Firefall bib snow pants have the warmth, features and modern style you need.
- 2-layer nylon shell offers waterproof/breathable protection that efficiently transfers moisture away for warm, dry comfort
- Feature a traditional bib design with thigh-length zips and drop seat with a stretch woven mesh panel over the lower back
- Mapped Thermal.Q™ synthetic insulation provides extra warmth at the seat and knees
- Zippered kangaroo-style chest pocket with 2 front mesh drop pockets keeps essentials close
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 2 cargo pockets on the legs
- Belt loops at the waist
- Zippered front fly
- Articulated knees and 2 inseam vents
- CORDURA® nylon instep kick patches improve durability
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Full bib coverage plus integration with the powder skirt of compatible Mountain Hardwear jackets (not included) keeps your core warm and protected from drafts
- Snowsports fit is designed for layering
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Men's Winter Pants
70-denier textured weave nylon
Knees: 55% recycled polyester/45% polyester
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer waterproof/breathable nylon
Seat and knees: 60g Thermal Q synthetic fibers
|Side Cargo Pockets|
1 lb. 12.8 oz.
Measurements are stated in inches.
SHORT: 30 inch inseam.
REGULAR: 32 inch inseam.
TALL: 34 inch inseam.