REI Co-op Stormhenge Down Hybrid Parka - Men's
If your favorite puffy was waterproof and covered your bum, it'd be the men's REI Co-op Stormhenge down hybrid parka. It bonds down and recycled fibers to a HydroWall™ waterproof/breathable shell.
- REI-exclusive HydroWall 2-layer waterproof/breathable nylon shell with fully sealed seams provides burly weather protection
- 850-fill-power goose down is highly compressible and provides abundant warmth for its light weight
- Down has also been treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) to help it resist water
- Recycled-fiber synthetic insulation is mapped to areas of high heat and high use because it insulates when wet and dries fast
- Both down and synthetic insulation is mapped to the body, providing warmth where it's needed and reduced bulk where it's not
- Sleeping bag–like draft tube at neck stops heat from escaping
- Bonded baffles welded to the shell trap warmth and eliminate cold spots
- Insulated 3-way adjustable hood is helmet-friendly and provides protection and warmth
- Hood and hem adjust easily with gloves thanks to oversize cordlocks
- VISLON® 2-way waterproof zipper can act as a vent to dump core heat as needed
- Seam-free shoulders won't chafe under pack straps
- Elastic cuffs seal out the elements; synthetic insulation prevents wet-out at cuffs
- Internal zippered pocket, internal drop-in pocket, zippered chest and hand pockets securely stow essentials
- Hand pockets are placed strategically to work with a pack's waistbelt
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled and bluesign®-approved materials, RDS-certified down and a Fair Trade Certified factory
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Down Jackets
Recycled nylon (bluesign® approved)
Nylon (bluesign® approved)
Type Of Waterproofing
HydroWall 2-layer waterproof/breathable shell
Down / Synthetic Blend
850-fill-power RDS goose down (bluesign® approved); 180 g and 80 g recycled polyester fibers (bluesign® approved); cuffs, hood and underarms: 80 g recycled polyester fibers (bluesign® approved)
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 3 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 28 IN Waist 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist 42 IN Waist 44 IN Waist 46 IN Waist Chest 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54 - 57 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.75 36.5 Waist 27.5 28 - 30 32 - 34 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46 48 - 50 28 30 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 Hip 33.5 34.5 - 36.5 37.5 - 39.5 41 - 43 44 - 46.5 47.5 - 50.5 51.5 - 54.5 34.5 36.5 37.5 39.5 41 42 44 46.5 47.5 50.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...