Lightly insulated and weatherproof, the women's Obermeyer Malta snow pants are made for memorable days on the wintry mountain slopes.
- HydroBlock Sport fabric provides waterproof/breathable protection; Skier Critical™ seam sealing helps keep moisture from getting in
- Thermore Classic synthetic insulation continues to warm even if it gets wet
- Full-Motion™ articulation allows comfortable range of movement
- Fleece-lined waistband is comfortable and warm next to skin
- Adjustable waist lets you get just the right fit
- Handwarmer pockets; zippered thigh pocket and zippered seat pocket secure your small essentials
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic keep snow from getting into your boots
- Reinforced hems and scuff guards add durability
Imported.View all Obermeyer Women's Downhill Ski Pants
|Type of Waterproofing|
HydroBlock Sport waterproof/breathable membrane
Contains recycled materials
|Chest||32||33||34||35||36||37||38.5||40||42||44||46.5||48.5||33||34 - 35||36 - 37||38 1/2 - 40||42 - 44||46.5 - 48.5|
|Waist||24||25.5||27||28||29||30||31.5||33||35||37||39.5||41.5||25 1/2||27 - 28||29 - 30||31 1/2 - 33||35 - 37||39.5 - 41.5|
|Hip||34||35.5||37||38||39||40||41.5||43||45||47||49.5||51.5||35 1/2||37 - 38||39 - 40||41 1/2 - 43||45 - 47||49.5 - 51.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
All dimensions refer to your body size, NOT the product's dimensions.
CHEST: Measure at the widest dimension
WAIST: Measure at the narrowest dimension
HIP: Measure at the widest dimension
SLEEVE: With arm slightly bent, measure from center back neck bone over shoulder to wrist bone
INSEAM: Measure in a straight line from crotch to ankle bone
Sizes in chart represent regular sizes.
Short inseam lengths are generally 2 inches shorter than regular sizes. Long inseam lengths are generally 2-3 inches longer than regular sizes.
For petite sizes, garment measurements of sleeve and center back are 1.5 inches shorter than on regular sizes.