Revelate Designs Terrapin System Seat Pack - 14 Liters
An ideal choice for bikepacking, the 14-liter Revelate Designs Terrapin System is a modular, waterproof seat pack with a removable dry bag for easy packing.
- Indie-Rail attachment system and active cam hardware provide a stable mount and limit side-to-side sway without the need for added hardware
- Radio-frequency welded dry bag with air-purge valve protects your gear from inclement weather; not intended for prolonged submersion
- Dry bag is crafted from 200-denier, waterproof, TPU-laminated ripstop nylon
- Dry bag is not intended for prolonged submersion
- Adjustable capacity: Fold under the top storage deck and use top-mounted female buckles to secure smaller loads
- External webbing and bungees offer additional storage
- External plastic framesheet helps protect the bottom of the pack
- X-Pac panels offer twice the abrasion-resistance of standard VX material
- Foam-stiffened side panels with fiberglass compression stays
- Carbon seatpost friendly; not designed for use with dropper seatposts
- Requires a minimum 8.5 in (21.6 cm) of tire clearance from saddle rails
- Always check tire clearance prior to use as bag contact can cause a wreck; Revelate Designs strongly suggests you evaluate your system well before a planned trip
Made in USA.View all Revelate Designs Saddle Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
855 cubic inches
Main: VX 21 X-Pac; Rinotec; dry bag: 200-denier, waterproof, TPU-laminated ripstop nylon
18 x 8 x 7 inches
1 lb. 5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...