Cannondale Adventure Neo 3 EQ Electric Bike
Discover your new favorite way of getting from here to there—and everywhere in between—with the Cannondale Adventure Neo 3 EQ, a comfortable and intuitive electric bike that's easy to get on and off.
- Bosch Active Line 250W motor and a 400 Wh battery provide pedal assistance up to 20 mph with a range of up to 64 mi (103 km) on a full charge
- Battery is fully removable for added convenience
- Lightweight and durable, the SmartForm C3 alloy step-through frame makes this bike easy to get on and off
- A suspension dropper seatpost with 50 mm travel smooths out the ride and makes it even easier to put a foot down
- Shimano Altus 9-speed shifting and post-mount Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer reliable performance
- Fully equipped for your active life, with integrated racks to carry your stuff, fenders to keep you clean, lights to improve your visibility and a kickstand for easy parking
- Fully internal cable routing keeps things tidy
- Dual water bottle mounts on the head tube put hydration within easy reach
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Adventure Product LineView all Cannondale Electric City Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Bosch Active Line
Motor Torque (Nm)
40 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
400 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
SmartForm C3 alloy step-through frame
SR Suntour Mobie A32, 63 mm travel, coil with preload adjuster, lockout, crown light mount, 44 mm offset
FSA Bosch E-Bike, 38T
Shimano HG200, 11-36T, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/160 mm RT10 rotors
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
Cannondale 2, double wall
Shimano MT400, 15 x 100 mm thru axle
Shimano TX505, quick-release axle
Kenda Kwick Seven.5, 27.5 x 2.2 in.
Cannondale E-Series Alloy, ergo backsweep, 680 mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8 mm clamp
TranzX, suspension dropper post, 31.6 mm; 50 mm travel
Cannondale Ergo Comfort
Shimano HG93, 9-speed
56 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S/M M/L Reach 37 40.5 Stack 68.8 70.7 Effective Top Tube 59.4 63.5 Seat Tube Center-Top 37 46 Standover Height 44.5 45.5 Head Tube Length 21.5 23.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70° 70° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 72° 72° Bottom Bracket Height 28.4 28.4 Wheelbase 112.4 116.6 Chainstay 48.8 48.8 Fork Offset 4.2 4.2
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...