The North Face Wawona 6 Tent
With its huge vestibule and high interior, The North Face Wawona 6-person tent has a homey feel. Plus, it's been entirely refreshed with double-wall construction, re-engineered poles and easier setup.
- Hybrid double-wall construction and a large mesh front door offer superior ventilation
- Massive interior height lets you stand comfortably or sit in chairs inside the tent and vestibule
- Large vestibule can be used to store gear or as an additional seating area
- Internal organization pockets keep essentials at hand; ceiling pockets are ideal for headlamps, lights and tablets
- DAC MX poles are stronger than prior versions, without a weight penalty
- Color-coded poles and trims make setup simple
- External guylines provide extra security in inclement weather
- Comfortably fits 6 people
- To extend the life of your tent floor, The North Face recommends using the Wawona 6 footprint (not included)
Imported.View all The North Face Camping Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
19 lbs. 4 oz.
20 lbs. 15 oz.
10 x 32 inches
120 x 96 inches
86 square feet
Front: 44.7 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...