Outdoor Research Motive AscentShell Jacket - Men's
If what you need is a lightweight, streamlined, no-frills rain jacket to help you move through whatever weather is on the horizon, you'll love the men's Outdoor Research Motive AscentShell jacket.
- 3-layer construction provides reliable waterproof and windproof protection, mechanical stretch and supreme breathability, thanks to its air-permeable fabric
- Proprietary AscentShell™ technology uses an electrospun process to create a shell that breathes faster, weighs less and stretches more than traditional waterproof membranes
- Fully seam-taped for added weather protection
- Movement-mirroring stretch helps you move freely
- Cuffs and adjustable hood use a cinched binding that creates a tight seal to keep weather and wind out
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Internal front storm flap and elastic drawcord hem help seal in warmth and dryness
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- Zip hand pockets and internal chest pocket; left hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack for easy packability
- Color-matched reflective visibility at chest, logo and middle back
- Carabiner loop; key clip
- Trim fit means this is close-cut and designed to move with you
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
AscentShell 3-layer waterproof/breathable laminate
Back Length (in.)
XS S M L XL XXL 28 30 32 34 36 38 Chest 34 37 40 43 46 49 Sleeve Length 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 Waist 27 30 32.5 36 39 43 28 30 32 34 36 38 Hip 33.5 36.5 39 42 46 46.5 35 37 39 41 43 45 Inseam 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 32 33 34
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...