La Sportiva Aequilibrium ST GTX Mountaineering Boots - Women's
Seeking ultralight boots that balance tech and performance? The women's La Sportiva Aequilibrium ST GTX mountaineering boots are an ideal pick for multiday treks, glacier travel and alpine objectives.
- High-tenacity nylon Honey-Comb Guard uppers provide durability and keep the boots light
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort linings ensure waterproof protection and provide breathability to keep your feet comfortable
- Molded TPU heel and toe caps provide protection and are compatible with semi-automatic crampons
- TPU Mud Guards provide medial and lateral abrasion resistance and increase durability
- Enhanced 3D Flex EVO system has a directional flex joint to provide support and increased ankle mobility
- Low-density PU midsoles and outsoles deliver high cushioning while allowing the sole lugs to deform around terrain features to improve traction and grip
- Double Heel™ sole lug pattern increases downhill braking and promotes fluid strides to reduce muscle fatigue
- Hybrid carbon-nylon weave insoles add support
- Vibram® Mont rubber compound outsoles with Impact Brake System™ wrap up the side of the midsoles, creating additional surface area for grip on technical terrain
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Mountaineering Boots
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort waterproof breathable laminate
Honey-Comb Guard stretch textile/TPU
PU/rubber/TPU insert for rear crampon attachment
Vibram Mont rubber compound
Can Be Resoled
2 lbs. 2 oz.
33 EU 33.5 EU 34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...