Cannondale Topstone Neo 5 Electric Bike - 2021
Built for gravel adventures, trekking, commuting and more, the Cannondale Topstone Neo 5 e-bike is a capable and versatile choice for chasing routes less traveled.
- SmartForm C1 alloy frame and a full carbon fork are lightweight, durable and high-performance
- Shimano GRX 1 x 11-speed shifting and GRX hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable performance for rides across varied terrain
- Bosch Performance Line Speed motor and 500 Wh Power Tube battery provide pedal assist up to 28 mph with a maximum range of 70 miles
- Easy-to-use Bosch Purion display and control unit keeps you in command with a high-contrast data screen and intuitive mode selection no matter where or how you ride
- Dialed riding position is upright enough for comfort over the long haul and control when tackling off-road terrain, yet still low and forward enough for speedy efficiency
- Comes with big 700c x 36 mm tires for grip and comfort; tons of clearance means room for tires up to 42 mm—there's even room for fenders
- Multiple mounts provide space for water bottles, racks and storage
- Pedals not included; specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Electric Road Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 3: pedal assist up to 28 mph
Bosch Performance Line Speed
Motor Torque (Nm)
85 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
500 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C1 Alloy Frame, 12 x 142 mm thru axle, removable down tube battery, SAVE, Ai, Si kickstand mount, rack/fender mounts
1-1/8 to 1-1/4 in. steerer, 55 mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12 x 110 mm thru axle
FSA Bosch E-Bike, FSA Megatooth, 42T
Shimano GRX 600, 1 x 11-speed
Shimano GRX 400, braze-on
Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano GRX hydraulic disc, 160 mm RT54 rotors
Shimano GRX hydraulic disc
WTB ST TCS i23 28 h, tubeless ready
Formula CSG-1905, 12 x 110 mm thru axle
RXC-142S, 12 x 142 mm thru axle
WTB Exposure, 700c x 36 mm, tan sidewall, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg. flare drop
Cannondale 2, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 7 deg.
Promax SP-2032, alloy, 27.2 mm
Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
Integrated, 1-1/2 in. lower to 1-1/8 in. upper w/ reducer, 25 mm alloy top cap
KMC X10EL, 10-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'4" - 5'9" 5'7" - 6'1" 5'11" - 6'4" 6'3" - 6'8" Reach 37.7 38.7 39.4 40.2 Stack 54.7 57.8 61.1 64.0 Effective Top Tube 53.4 55.3 56.9 58.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 44.5 49.0 53.5 58.0 Standover Height 75.1 79.0 83.0 86.9 Head Tube Length 12.6 15.7 19.1 22.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.5 71.0 71.0 71.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.0 74.0 74.0 74.0 Bottom Bracket Height 65.4 65.4 65.4 65.4 Wheelbase 103.1 104.7 106.5 108.3 Chainstay 43.0 43.0 43.0 43.0 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...