Cannondale Topstone Neo 5 Electric Bike - 2021
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built for gravel adventures, trekking, commuting and more, the Cannondale Topstone Neo 5 e-bike is a capable and versatile choice for chasing routes less traveled.
- SmartForm C1 alloy frame and a full carbon fork are lightweight, durable and high-performance
- Shimano GRX 1 x 11-speed shifting and GRX hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable performance for rides across varied terrain
- Bosch Performance Line Speed motor and 500 Wh Power Tube battery provide pedal assist up to 28 mph with a maximum range of 70 miles
- Easy-to-use Bosch Purion display and control unit keeps you in command with a high-contrast data screen and intuitive mode selection no matter where or how you ride
- Dialed riding position is upright enough for comfort over the long haul and control when tackling off-road terrain, yet still low and forward enough for speedy efficiency
- Comes with big 700c x 36 mm tires for grip and comfort; tons of clearance means room for tires up to 42 mm—there's even room for fenders
- Multiple mounts provide space for water bottles, racks and storage
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Topstone Product LineView all Cannondale Gravel Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 3: pedal assist up to 28 mph
Bosch Performance Line Speed
Motor Torque (Nm)
85 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
500 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
SmartForm C1 Alloy Frame, 12 x 142 mm thru axle, removable down tube battery, SAVE, Ai, Si kickstand mount, rack/fender mounts
1-1/8 to 1-1/4 in. steerer, 55 mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12 x 110 mm thru axle
FSA Bosch E-Bike, FSA Megatooth, 42T
Shimano GRX 600, 1 x 11-speed
Shimano GRX 400, braze-on
Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano GRX hydraulic disc, 160 mm RT54 rotors
Shimano GRX hydraulic disc
WTB ST TCS i23 28 h, tubeless ready
Formula CSG-1905, 12 x 110 mm thru axle
RXC-142S, 12 x 142 mm thru axle
WTB Exposure, 700c x 36 mm, tan sidewall, tubeless ready
Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg. flare drop
Cannondale 2, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 7 deg.
Promax SP-2032, alloy, 27.2 mm
Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
Integrated, 1-1/2 in. lower to 1-1/8 in. upper w/ reducer, 25 mm alloy top cap
KMC X10EL, 10-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'4" - 5'9" 5'7" - 6'1" 5'11" - 6'4" 6'3" - 6'8" Reach 37.7 38.7 39.4 40.2 Stack 54.7 57.8 61.1 64.0 Effective Top Tube 53.4 55.3 56.9 58.6 Seat Tube Center-Top 44.5 49.0 53.5 58.0 Standover Height 75.1 79.0 83.0 86.9 Head Tube Length 12.6 15.7 19.1 22.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.5 71.0 71.0 71.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.0 74.0 74.0 74.0 Bottom Bracket Height 65.4 65.4 65.4 65.4 Wheelbase 103.1 104.7 106.5 108.3 Chainstay 43.0 43.0 43.0 43.0 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...