AMC Southern New Hampshire Trail Guide - 5th Edition
A comprehensive guidebook from the Appalachian Mountain Club, this 5th edition of the AMC Southern New Hampshire Trail Guide accurately details more than 200 hiking trails in the Granite State.
- Covers New Hampshire hiking trails south of the White Mountain National Forest, including the state's beloved Lakes Region and Seacoast
- Fully revised and updated to reflect trail openings, closures and reroutings announced since the previous edition
- Trail statistics make it easy for readers to see critical information—like cumulative distance, time and elevation—at a glance
- Icons denoting special features help you locate things like scenic views or brook crossings, as well as find trails that are good for cross-country skiing or hiking with kids
- Includes suggested hikes for all ability levels from first-time hikers to experienced backpackers
- Every trail description provides turn-by-turn directions, making route-finding straightforward and reliable
Made in USA.View all AMC New England and Mid-Atlantic Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
7 x 5.25 inches
Ken MacGray and Steven D. Smith
Appalachian Mountain Club Books
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...